I’ve just done an update of the database for this blog. I did an export and a giant find/replace for some formatting tags I wanted updated. If you notice anything really odd about the site, pages not displaying, content screwed up, etc please let me know.
It appears all is well.. so far.
What I did was go back and add the code tag to all of the blockquotes, which shoud clean up a bit of the formatting. This should help avoid things like reformatting of dash-dash, etc.
don’t know if its a known issue or not, but Ive tried on a couple computers to be sure, when I pull up you blog just by using ‘ubuntu-tutorials.com’ the latest post is 1/3….same if I click on the header link to get back to the main page