Category Archives: Community

Fundraiser Announcement

I spent some time this evening considering the current status of this blog and the amount of traffic that comes through here on a daily basis.  When I first started this blog I never imagined it would become as popular as it has!  Something that started on an old Pentium III 500Mhz throwaway machine under… Read More »

A Better Integrated Forum

I spent some time yesterday evening working on better integrating the forum into the current site.  I’m initially happy with the results (Ubuntu Tutorials Forum).  I appreciate the feedback so far and hope you’ll start taking advantage of the large community we have at this site. With the forum better integrated now you should be… Read More »

ubuntu-tutorials.com/forum

I’ve been sitting on an idea for a while now and I finally had some time to implement it.  After going through the piles of comments that have been left on this blog I thought I would implement an ubuntu tutorials community forum around the site and its tutorials.  I’ve noticed that many of the… Read More »

A little quiet time

I realize it has been more than a month now since my last post.  That is definitely the longest hiatus I’ve taken from blogging since the start of this site.  Let me give you a heads up regarding recent events. 1) I recently started a new job here in Salt Lake.  I am no longer… Read More »

Still Alive

A few of you have emailed me to make sure I was still alive.  I’m still here, I’ve just been terribly busy.  I just finished six weeks of travel and teaching including OSCON.  I’m ready to take a few days off and once I get some rest and settle back in I’ll have some more… Read More »